Energy Code Compliance
What energy code does your house have to meet? Neighboring municipalities may enforce different energy codes and it is important to know which codes you are building under. Our expert staff can determine which code is applicable to your project and figure out a path to compliance that fits your performance and budget goals.
OUR SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
Compliance Reports and Documentation
- Preliminary architectural plan review and energy modeling to see how a building will perform energy-wise
- A concise “punch list” of details and changes needed, if any, to meet local energy code requirements
- Pre-construction documentation to apply for the building permit
- Final documentation/certificate of compliance to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy
Onsite Technical Support
- During key phases of the construction, we can meet with subcontractors to answer questions and provide any technical support that may be needed
- Inspections to verify insulation, HVAC systems, and air sealing checklist compliance
- Performance Testing – blower door testing, duct testing, and ventilation testing
If you are having trouble meeting energy code compliance, we can help! Please call the office at 508-833-3100 or contact us online. We service Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod and the surrounding areas in Massachusetts.